Want to raise awareness of your program(s)? Increase recruitment? Be a part of a regional database connecting families to OST, childcare, and facilitated learning center opportunities?
The Richmond Out-of-School Time Alliance is excited to host an interactive workshop to support your OST, Childcare and Facilitated Learning Center programs in our community. Help1RVA has been identified as the collaborative, regional platform to help community members find the tools & programs to make the best decisions for youth and families.
Come learn about Help1RVA and all its features! You can expect to learn:
- How to create and manage a compelling program listing(s) with ease & efficiency to attract prospects and registrations
- How to accept referrals, registrations, and even a waitlist using Help1RVA
- Other tips and tricks to elevate your program listing(s)
Join us on Wednesday, October 14th from 12:30 – 1:30!
- 12:30 – 1:00 – overview of Help1RVA and how to highlight your programs
- 1:00 – 1:30 – interactive workshop for providers to create program listings to attract prospects and registrations
On Monday, October 19th, the City of Richmond is doing a news spotlight highlighting ALL Facilitated Learning Centers, Out of School Time and Childcare programs using Help1RVA.